Debt . financial . coach . consultant . trainer - 770.966.1639 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
thrifty.money tipsA way to manage life, money, and business
Simple tips for better living...
- Spend less money than you earn.
- Find ways to make more money. www.liveops.com
- Make more money by filling out paid online surveys. www.paidsurveyonline.com
- Adjust your lifestyle to accommodate the first rule.
- Create a financial budget to help you save. sample budget sheet
- Do not use credit cards.
- If you do use credit cards, pay them down in full each month.
- If you have a lot of credit card debt at high rates, look into consolidating your debt.
- Lower your student loan payments.
- Forego spending money whenever possible.
- Cook more and eat out less - go to www.recipestogo.com to get quick ideas on cooking.
- Stop purchasing frivolous, impulse items.
- Forego purchasing non-essential items.
- Refinance your mortgage or debt at a lower rate.
- Refinance your car loan at a lower interest rate.
- Find cheaper insurance rates.
- Lower your phone bill.
- Join an online discount shopping club.
- Wait for things to go on sale before buying them.
- Don't buy anything just because it is on sale.
- Buy generic or non-name brand products and merchandise.
- Wait for prices to fall before buying (applies especially to electronics items - like dvd players).
- Reward yourself for saving money. Enjoy watching your debt shrink and your investments grow.
- Drive used cars. www.kbb.com
- Reduce your auto insurance.
- Do more activities at home.
- Invest the money you save so that it earns money too. www.vanguard.com
- Create a plan to save $100 per month (or as much as you can swing).
Schedule Sharman G. Lawson to speak, interview, or for a free 10-minute no obligation financial consultation call 770-966-1639.end_of_the_skype_highlightin